Cherry Lemonade is shagbark hickory with a radial pin, no collars, a rubber bumper, and a G10 tip.
Why no collars?
You’ll see when you feel the hit.
Cherry Lemonade has all you need to bounce the cue ball anywhere on the table you want.
We’re all at the learning stage — always looking to improve our skills. That’s a lot easier with a jumper that delivers consistent hits. If you’re brand new to jumping, you’ll be shocked at how fast you’re potting balls. Cherry Lemonade gets air.
If you’re skilled, bring a rag to wipe your eyes. You’re going to weep, smile, and graciously accept applause.
You may as well get your speech ready.
Wood matters. Tip matters. Everything matters.
Don’t waste your time or money. Go with collarless shagbark hickory.
Get yourself a Character Cue.
- Super dense/stiff Shagbark Hickory shaft wood for efficient energy transfer
- 9 oz …. lighter, for faster acceleration and less forward motion after the hit
- 40 inches long, easier to handle
- 13.5 mm G10 fiberglass phenolic ferrrule/tip for a clean hit that gives the cue ball room to bounce
- Classy collarless design for stunningly crisp and efficient feel
- Colors added to make you smile